Celia continued to discover Louise’s Jervis ancestors, pushing the brick wall back into the 1600s. These generations could provide a link to our elusive Elizabeth.
- Thomas Jervis (6G) b. 1653 m. Alice Lewis
- Thomas Jervis (7G) b. 1620 m. Margery
- Thomas Jervis (8G) b. 1575 m. Margaret
Celia had broken through the brick wall. Earlier generations of Louise’s Jervises began to reveal themselves.
- George Jervis (4G) b. 1728 m. Elizabeth
- Thomas Jervis (5G) b. 1688 m. Margaret Pitchford
What do Thomas Jervis, Wedgwood China, and Charles Darwin have in common? Read on.