Our ancestor Elizabeth Jarvis was likely from England, likely a Quaker, and likely immigrated to Pennsylvania around 1682. She had two children. Her husband likely died on the voyage to Pennsylvania or shortly after arrival.
We’ve found associations between Elizabeth Jervis and Quakers in Nantwich. Let’s find out more about Quakers.Continue reading
Celia continued to discover Louise’s Jervis ancestors, pushing the brick wall back into the 1600s. These generations could provide a link to our elusive Elizabeth.
- Thomas Jervis (6G) b. 1653 m. Alice Lewis
- Thomas Jervis (7G) b. 1620 m. Margery
- Thomas Jervis (8G) b. 1575 m. Margaret
Celia had broken through the brick wall. Earlier generations of Louise’s Jervises began to reveal themselves.
- George Jervis (4G) b. 1728 m. Elizabeth
- Thomas Jervis (5G) b. 1688 m. Margaret Pitchford