Family Nibbles – Volume 6 is here! To find out how badly you need the book, take this quiz…
- How much did Harvey Jarvis’ will bequeath to four of his sons?
- Name one of the counties in Indiana where our Jarvis ancestors lived.
- What was the occupation of Harrison Mounts, Anna Burton Jarvis’ second husband?
- How did Ralph Jarvis lose the index finger of his left hand?
- From what state did the Buhrers immigrate to Kansas?
- Where did Anna Buhrer spend her first night in Kansas?
- Where did Anna Buhrer Webb work in Larned?
- Who were the Bereans?
- Who was the engineering company for the Larned Electric Plant?
- Who was Cher Ami?
The answers to these questions can be found in the new book – Family Nibbles – Volume 6! (Or you can cheat and find the answers at the end of this post.)
Nothing worse than having to read a blog post when you’re busy sewing or cooking or whatever. Or, maybe you’re just lazy like me.
No matter the reason, here’s a solution. I’ll read the blog post to you.
If you don’t know about Cross Plains, Indiana or the 1811 price of peach brandy, you need this book.
If you want a look at Baptists and Methodists in 1820 Kentucky, you can find it here.
If you want to know how William and Margaret Jarvis moved family and household goods and animals down the Ohio River, this book’s for you.
Family Nibbles – Volume 4 is here for your perusing pleasure.
Now you can enhance your personal library and give a gift to a Jarvis family member.
Family Nibbles – Volume 3 is hot off the presses!
Now you can enhance your personal library, and give a gift to a Jarvis/Jervis family member.
That’s right. Family Nibbles is now available as a book. You can enhance your personal library, and give a gift to a Teply family member.