Family Nibbles – Volume 8 is here! This book is about the lives of our Pensa and Riley ancestors, with a little bit of Gardella thrown in.
Family Nibbles – Volume 7 is here! This book is about the lives of our Jarvis family from 1920 to 1938.Continue reading
Family Nibbles – Volume 6 is here! To find out how badly you need the book, take this quiz…
- How much did Harvey Jarvis’ will bequeath to four of his sons?
- Name one of the counties in Indiana where our Jarvis ancestors lived.
- What was the occupation of Harrison Mounts, Anna Burton Jarvis’ second husband?
- How did Ralph Jarvis lose the index finger of his left hand?
- From what state did the Buhrers immigrate to Kansas?
- Where did Anna Buhrer spend her first night in Kansas?
- Where did Anna Buhrer Webb work in Larned?
- Who were the Bereans?
- Who was the engineering company for the Larned Electric Plant?
- Who was Cher Ami?
The answers to these questions can be found in the new book – Family Nibbles – Volume 6! (Or you can cheat and find the answers at the end of this post.)Continue reading
If you don’t know about Cross Plains, Indiana or the 1811 price of peach brandy, you need this book.
If you want a look at Baptists and Methodists in 1820 Kentucky, you can find it here.
If you want to know how William and Margaret Jarvis moved family and household goods and animals down the Ohio River, this book’s for you.Continue reading
Family Nibbles – Volume 4 is here for your perusing pleasure.
Now you can enhance your personal library and give a gift to a Jarvis family member.Continue reading
Family Nibbles – Volume 3 is hot off the presses!
Now you can enhance your personal library, and give a gift to a Jarvis/Jervis family member.Continue reading
That’s right. Family Nibbles is now available as a book. You can enhance your personal library, and give a gift to a Teply family member.Continue reading